- Additional information
- Injection molded out of high density polyethylene, they are more durable, more impact resistant, and they outperform other pallets on the market.
- Considerably lighter than wood pallets, they can reduce transportation costs.
- Plastic pallets, without their sharp edges and splinters, decrease injuries and contribute positively to employee safety.
- Plastic pallets are more impact resistant.
- Highly resistant to weather and contaminants (UV rays, humidity, moisture, oils, chemicals, etc.)
- Reduced product damage.
- Plastic pallets will not scratch or blemish a retail floor.
- Solicita cotización
L: 48in W: 48in H: 5.9in
High density polyethylene is a copolymer which is not only resistant to the elements but also provides excellent unit load performance. FDA compliance is possible with 100% virgin material used in production.
Ideal for uniform loads such as Cardboard Boxes, Barrels, Plastic Pails, Jugs, Kegs, and Fabric Rolls.